A really affordable trip to Dubai can be yours with this amazing offer from expedia.ie which includes flights and accommodation in a really central hotel. Many Irish people have gone to work in Dubai in recent years so take this opportunity to visit some of your friends and take in the sites at the same time.
The deal is for January 21-26, flying out from Dublin at 11:30am and returning from Dubai at 02:15am.
The hotel you are staying in is the Auris Metro Central Hotel Apartments which located close to many great attractions and offers a perfect base to explore this wonderful place. It has a 78% Trip Advisor rating and a Certificate of Excellence 2014.
The hotel itself offers some pretty great amenities such as an outdoor pool and steam room. Your room comes with a 32-inch TV and a private kitchen, which is equipped with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer, a stovetop, and a microwave. So you really have your own little apartment to get settled into.
While in Dubai, you must check out the shops! Specifically, Mall of the Emirates, the biggest one in the country which has a giant indoor ski slope! When you’re finished on the ski slops, head to the desert! You can take a package tour which will involve camel riding, sand boarding, watching the sun set and some free drinks. Who needs a beach when you have a whole desert?!
To book this deal, just click on the link below.
- Dubai: 4 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only €601
- Travel period: 21/01/2015 – 26/01/2015
- Travel duration: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dubai Intl.
- Airline: United Arab Emirates
- Hotel: Auris Metro Central Hotel Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 145 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Al Bashra, Dubai
- Airport transfer: metro – €1
- Price: only €601 per person based on two adults sharing