If you’re looking to really bring the heat this year with an adventure that you’ll never forget then make sure you check out this dream Nairobi holiday that I’ve put together with Airbnb and Skyscanner. This is going to be a trip you’re never going to forget so why not give it a try today!
Dream Nairobi Holiday
Kenya is one of those countries that people will always have on their bucket lists. You’ll be able to take full advantage of this amazing country during your stay in Nairobi. For this holiday you’ll be staying in a gorgeous river cottage in a great location for exploration. The Airbnb itself has a great reputation and has been awarded the title of “Superhost”. The hosts can offer you various trips to the surrounding areas which can give you a taste of nature on offer in the area.
During your stay, you absolutely have to check out the stunning wildlife in the surrounding area. Probably the best place to see it all would be in Nairobi National Park. In this park, you can get the full safari experience. You get the chance to see lions, hyenas, rhinos, giraffes and more in the wild! This offer is for anyone who is really into their nature documentaries. Nearby the Airbnb you’ve also got an elephant orphanage which is an amazing experience unto itself.
Check out all of the details just below and theres also an option just below for a couples holiday for €616pp!
- Dream Nairobi Holiday: 13 Nights in a Fabulous Riverside Cottage incl. Return Flights for a Group of 4 just €516pp
- Travel period: 02/09/2018 – 16/09/2018
- Length of stay: 13 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Nairobi
- Airline: Lufthansa/ Ethiopian Airways (The flights depart Dublin on 2nd of Sept and Arrive in Nairobi on 3rd)
- Rating: 5 out of 5 rating on Airbnb
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €516 per person based on two adults sharing