I think I will finish today with a dream destination. This is a ten day deal to a complete paradise, one which is hard to pass up. It is for Punta Cana, in the Dominican Republic in August, leaving you plenty of time to book it now and then save for the best holiday ever. I made this holiday by combining a hotel offer on trivago.ie and a flight offer from vayama.ie. It really is a bargain.
Bargain Hotel in Dominican Republic
Staying in the stunning NH Punta Cana, which has been awarded 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 169 reviews and a Certificate of Excellence 2014, you will have an amazing time. The hotel is set in a shopping centre, so everything you need is at your front door.
You will wake up every morning to a delicious breakfast buffet, before you make the most of your day. The hotel offers a swimming pool and access to the beach club with a free shuttle service included.
On one of your days, take time to enjoy the area by sea. The Discovery Cruise is 8 and 1/2 hours long, but worth every second. You will enjoy a free bar, go snorkelling in the crystal clear waters, enjoy exclusive drinks in a natural pool, and dine in one of the areas finest restaurants.
For the adventurous, the adventure buggies take you through forests and beaches. The safari truck will give you a unique tour of the area, to places you would never find on your own.
With so much to see and do, this holiday is a great choice. Book it by clicking the link below.
- Dominican Republic Holiday: 10 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €952
- Travel period: 24/08/2015 – 05/09/2015
- Length of Stay: ten nights
- Air temperature during stay: 28°C
- Water temperature during stay: 29°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Punta Cana
- Airline: Air Canada
- Hotel: NH Punta Cana
- Rating: 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 169 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Playa Bavaro, Dominican Republic
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: a taxi will only cost €20
- Price: only €952 per person based on two adults sharing