This one is for all of the beach lovers out there!
Dominican Republic Holiday Package
The Dominican Republic is a truly heavenly place on earth. The beaches here are powdery, almost snow-white – and the seas are a beautiful shade of turquoise. And hearing all of those palm trees rustling quietly in the breeze… Just thinking about it is enough to make me want to pack my bags and go!
There’s a fantastic deal for an all-inclusive retreat to the Dominican Republic over at Click&Go. Included in the deal are your return flights as well as your 14 nights at the superb Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro Resort. Enjoying a wonderful beachfront location, this excellent 5* has received consistently high reviews. Rooms are large and bright, decorated in a traditional colonial style. The grounds themselves feature lush vegetation everywhere you look, and there are sprawling pools, gorgeous bars and romantic terraces where you can enjoy your meals with a view out to sea.
You’ve also got plenty shops and entertainment in Pueblo Principe, but if you fancy a little change of scenery then I can definitely recommend heading out on day trips to Parque Nacional Los Haitises and Parque Nacional Del Este as the nature is truly stunning! Del Este is actually one of the country’s richest and most diverse nature reserves and you’ll find everything from roaring waterfalls to caves and tidal pools.
To book this holiday package, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday over at the provider’s website. :)
- Dominican Republic Holiday Package: 14 Nights in 5* Resort incl. All Inclusive Catering & Return Flights only €1,578pp
- Travel period: 11/09/2018 – 25/09/2018
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Punta Cana
- Airline: Multiple
- Hotel: Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €1,578 per person based on two adults sharing