If you are planning a wedding this year and are looking for a dream honeymoon, you will want to take a look at this fabulous all-inclusive offer to Punta, Cana in Dominican Republic for November 2015. This two-week, all in, dream deal is perfect for jetting off for your first week in matrimony. Stick with the theme of things and say “I DO” to this great offer which I found on expedia.ie.
Catalonia La Romana, Punta Cana
The Catalonia Gran Dominicus is an all inclusive beach resort in the Caribbean. Flights, meals and drinks are all included in this deal so you will have very little to pay for once you get there. So not having to worry about that end of things gives you full freedom to do all things fun.
With a private beach, on outdoor pool, and a spa, your first holiday as a married couple will be spent in pure peace and luxury. Imagine walking hand-in-hand down a private beach without a care in the world; bliss. Afterwards you could relax together with some spa treatments.
Not only is there a pool and beach, but other things close-by which you may enjoy are; golf, sailing, scuba diving, snorkelling, para-sailing, aerobics, basketball, kayaking, surfing, tennis, vollyball and windsurfing.
To book this great deal, and escape for two weeks, click on the link below.
- Dominican Republic: 2 Weeks All Inclusive with Flights for only €1,234
- Travel period: 06/11/2015 – 20/11/2015
- Travel duration: 2 weeks
- Air temperature during stay:
- Water temperature during stay:
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Airline: American Airlines
- Hotel: Catalonia La Romana
- Rating: 4 stars on TripAdvisor out of 2,655 reviews and a Certificate of Excellence 2014.
- Location: Bayahibe Playa, Bayahibe, Dominican Republic
- Meals: All Inclusive
- Price: only €1,234 per person based on two adults sharing