Looking for paradise on earth? Well I think I found it here! The Dominican Republic is certainly a place on earth that can work as an equivalent for paradise, so it is a must-see on your travel list! How wonderful that I found you a nice deal that makes paradise affordable now… :) Book your holiday by following the link beneath to Expedia.ie.
Air Canada takes you from Dublin via Montreal and Toronto to Punta Cana, from where you can hop into a taxi. Your hotel is located in the area La Romana in a not too touristy district. The 3-star Hotel Vecchia Casmera (80% on Tripadvisor) is wonderful golf resort situated close to Altos de Chavon Village. Even if you’re not too fond of golfing you can can enjoy the days at this wonderful and modern outdoor pool. Let the sun shine down on you while you relax on the loungers and treat yourself to a cool and refreshing drink for the bar.
In your room you will find bottled water and wifi for free. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and has comforts you can wish for. A fridge and a safe add to this standard.
The Links, a golf course and Casa de Campo Marina are further attraction. The latter being a beautiful port, which is ideal for romantic strolls along the restaurants and cafes. So get in an all-relaxing mood…
- Dominican Republic: 12 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only €885
- Travel period: 25/10/2014 – 06/11/2014
- Travel duration: 12 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 27ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 28ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Punta Cana
- Airline: Air Canada
- Hotel: Hotel Vecchia Caserma
- Rating: 80% on TripAdvisor out of 15 reviews
- Location: La Romana, Dom Rep
- Meals: no meals included
- Airport transfer: taxi (€60, 42 mins)
- Price: only €885 per person based on two adults sharing