I found you this awesome late summer holiday deal to Malta! You’ll be staying in Mellieħa, characterised by its picturesque white beaches. A 15-minute walk from Mellieħa will lead you down to Mellieħa Bay, the longest beach in the Maltese Islands, which is an incredibly popular location for participating in various watersports. Other sites worth seeing in the area include Għadira Nature Reserve, the Church of Our Lady of Victory, the Mellieħa Air Raid Shelters and the Grotto of the Madonna. Mellieħa is home to some excellent restaurants, including Il-Mithna, which serves Maltese food in a 400-year-old windmill! If you’re looking for some cheap pub-grub, Ghaqda Band Club is a great place for you to eat!
Deluxe Malta Holiday
Paradise Bay Resort, where you’ll be staying, is a 4* hotel. The hotel has 4 saltwater pools, sun terraces, a private beach, a tennis court and a games room. There’s also on-site bars and restaurants. You’ll be staying in an air-conditioned room with free Wi-Fi access and a balcony with a sea-view!
I found this deal on Click&go! Please book directly with them. Have a great holiday!
- Deluxe Malta Holiday: 7 Nights Incl. Flights & 4* Hotel for only €381pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Click&go
- Travel period: 16/10/2018 – 23/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malta
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Paradise Bay Resort
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Mellieħa, Malta
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €381 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly