I found you this awesome late summer holiday deal to Malta! You’ll be staying in Mellieħa, characterised by its picteresque white beaches. A 15-minute walk from Mellieħa will lead you down to Mellieħa Bay, the longest beach in the Maltese Islands, which is an incredibly popular location for participating in various watersports. Other sites worth seeing in the area include Għadira Nature Reserve, the Church of Our Lady of Victory, the Mellieħa Air Raid Shelters and the Grotto of the Madonna. Mellieħa is home to some excellent restaurants, including Il-Mithna, which serves Maltese food in a 400-year-old windmill! If you’re looking for some cheap pub-grub, Ghaqda Band Club is a great place for you to eat!
Deluxe Malta Holiday
Paradise Bay Resort, where you’ll be staying, is a 4* hotel with a 71/100 rating out of 1,590 reviews on Trivago. The hotel has 4 saltwater pools, sun terraces, a private beach, a tennis court and a games room. There’s also on site bars and restaurants. You’ll be staying in an air-conditioned room with free Wi-Fi access and a balcony with a sea-view!
I found this deal on Groupon! Please book directly with them. Have a great holiday!
- Deluxe Malta Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Flights & 4* Hotel for only €389 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Price based on double occupancy, voucher must be bought for 2 people
- Must book holiday within a week of purchasing voucher
- Travel period: 12 – 19 October 2017
- Many other dates from April onwards available (prices vary)
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malta
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: Paradise Bay Resort
- Rating: 71/100 on Trivago out of 1,590 reviews
- Location: Mellieħa, Malta
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €389 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly