When it comes to holidays sometimes a city break for a few days can be just as good as a week in the sun. With this delightful little Hamburg break that I’ve found on Expedia, you can get some rest and relaxation without breaking the bank. This city is a hidden gem that you should really check out!
Delightful Little Hamburg Break
For this deal, you’ll be staying right in the heart of the city in the gorgeous IntercityHotel Hamburg Hauptbahnhof. This 4* hotel is the perfect place for a city break. After a long day of exploring the gorgeous streets of Hamburg, you’ll have a comfortable place to relax. The hotel also has a great reputation with those that have stayed there and many people just love its modern clean interior design. As a result, the hotel has managed to earn a rating of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor!
Many people mightn’t know but Hamburg is actually the second biggest city in Germany and has a rich heritage of being both a historic port town but also being a huge centre for business in Germany. As a result of this, there are plenty of absolutely gorgeous street markets where you can sample delicious treats from all over the world. One of the top sights in the city to check out is the Fischmarkt where all sorts of fresh produce are sold. There are also plenty of entertainers including live bands and the people themselves who sell the produce!
So what are you waiting for? Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Delightful Little Hamburg Break: 2 Nights in a Well Rated 4* City Centre Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €129
- Travel period: 25/01/2018 – 27/01/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Hamburg Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: IntercityHotel Hamburg Hauptbahnhof
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €129 per person based on two adults sharing