Turkey’s natural charms, warm hospitality and delectable food make it irresistible to travellers. Straddling East and West, this country is clawing back its popularity as a holiday destination. Experience it for yourself with this delightful Dalaman break on Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Delightful Dalaman Break
You’re guaranteed to have a great stay at the Dalyan Terrace Hotel. This super-affordable hotel does not compromise on that famous Turkish hospitality. You’ll be close to the beautiful Dalyan River. Lounge on the terrace, take a dip in the pool and look out over the gorgeous Riviera and the King of Tombs. The beautiful Iztuzu Beach is just a 10-minute drive from the hotel. You can enjoy some delicious regional dishes in the onsite restaurant or head to a nearby market or eatery close by!
You’ll find a relaxing oasis in Dalyan. Lucky you, you’re close to many natural splendours and landmarks. Across the river, you’ll find the ancient ruins of Kaunos and the Kings’ Tomb. Nearby you can visit the İztuzu Beach with its turtle rehabilitation centre. Lake Köyceğiz is also worth a visit for its mud baths and hot springs. I recommend renting a bike and cycling around this gorgeous town, soaking in the sun!
- Delightful Dalaman Break: 4 Nights in Charming Hotel Incl. Flights just €118
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Length of stay: 3 or 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Dalaman Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Dalyan Terrace Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Dalaman, Turkey
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €118 per person based on two adults sharing