Looking for a Christmas market path that’s off the beaten path? Head to sunny Portugal this December and see what this colourful seaside city has in store. I found this December Lisbon break using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
December Lisbon Break
This deal includes a three-night stay at the 4-star HF Fenix Urban, a contemporary building in the heart of Lisbon. This bright, modern hotel is close to the famous El Corte Ingles shopping centre and several restaurants. You’ll be right across the Parques metro station which will connect to all of the city’s metro lines. It’s a great hotel but read the reviews yourself!
There’s plenty to do in Lisbon during the winter. The city’s beautiful medieval streets are quieter without tourists and the weather is still mild! Plus, the city is just as magical during the winter as any other European city. Make sure to visit the Christmas Market in Campo Pequeno. Head to Rossi Square for the beautiful light installations. Then, get a taste of excellent local food with the Time Out Market at Mercado da Ribeira. The Mosteiro dos Jerónimos is a former Jesuit monastery that’s well worth making a trip out to.
To book this deal just follow the links below!
- December Lisbon Break: 3 Nights in 4-Star Hotel w/ Breakfast & Return Flights for €135
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 13/12/2018 – 16/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Lisbon Portela Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: HF Fenix Urban
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central Lisbon
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €135 per person based on two adults sharing