Looking for a Christmas market path that’s off the beaten path? Head to sunny Portugal this December and see what this colourful seaside city has in store. I found this gorgeous Lisbon break over at LivingSocial, so you’ll be able to get everything booking in just a couple of clicks!
Gorgeous Lisbon Break
This deal will allow you to stay at either the Empire Lisbon Hotel, HF Fenix Garden or the HF Fenix Urban. These bright, modern hotels are close to the famous El Corte Ingles shopping centre and several restaurants. You’ll be right across the Parques metro station which will connect to all of the city’s metro lines.
There’s plenty to do in Lisbon. The city’s beautiful medieval streets are quieter without tourists and the weather is still mild! Plus, the city is just as magical during the offseason as any other European city. Make sure to visit Campo Pequeno. Head to Rossi Square for the beautiful light installations. Then, get a taste of excellent local food with the Time Out Market at Mercado da Ribeira. The Mosteiro dos Jerónimos is a former Jesuit monastery that’s well worth making a trip out to.
To book this deal just follow the links below!
- Gorgeous Lisbon Break: 2 – 3 Nights with a Choice of Hotel w/ Breakfast & Return Flights from just €129
- Provider: LivingSocial
- Travel period: Valid for travel on selected dates until 30th Jun 2019.
- Length of stay: 2 – 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Lisbon Portela Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: the Empire Lisbon Hotel, HF Fenix Garden or HF Fenix Urban
- Location: Central Lisbon
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €129 per person based on two adults sharing