Decadent Edinburgh Solo Trip
2 Night Stay in Decadent Louis XIV Themed Room in the City with Return Flights from Dublin
Hotel Deluxe King Bedroom Louis XIV
meals No Catering
I adore Edinburgh. I don’t know what it is about the city that just makes me want to come back for more every time. Maybe it’s the atmosphere – everyone here is so friendly and welcoming. Or the food – do you dare try a deep fried Mars bar? Maybe it’s the easy access to whiskey ;) Whatever your reason, I’ve got the perfect decadent Edinburgh solo trip to get you there and have you staying like a true royal!
Decadent Edinburgh solo trip
You’ll be staying in a private room in the city, and it’s really top of the list when it comes to decadence and glamour. The room is decorated in homage to Louis XIV, known for his vanity. There’s a king sized bed to relax in and snuggle up under the blankets. You’ve got full access to the flat while you stay. So, you can cook up a storm in the kitchen for you (and maybe your lovely host Gill) to enjoy. Essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, milk, and cereal are all provided for you. There’s a shower in the bathroom, but if you’re going to be decadent here then I think the Jacuzzi bath is a much better call.
To help get you here, I’ve found some flights with my Flight Finder. There are a couple of options when it comes to your flight times. You can, for the same price, choose to spend as much or as little time here in Edinburgh as you’d like to. Just book everything with the links below and you’re on your way!
- Edinburgh Solo Trip: 2 Night Stay in Decadent Louis XIV Themed Room in the City with Return Flights from Dublin €134
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 16/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Deluxe King Bedroom Louis XIV
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Meals: self catering; items for breakfast are provided.
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €134 based on one adult