With its mild climates and gorgeous beaches, Cyprus is an absolute delight to explore during the winter. Being able to explore the ancient ruins and pretty villages without having to put up with the heaving summer crowds is a big plus in my book!
Cyprus Winter Break
This Expedia deal includes direct return flights from Dublin to Paphos as well as your 7 nights at the superb Artemis Cynthia Complex. Featuring large, spacious and modern apartments, you’ll have everything you could possibly need to feel right at home here. To sweeten the deal even more, you’re right in the heart of town with plenty of supermarkets nearby for your self-catering needs.
Paphos’ historic centre is just over a 10-minute walk away, where you’ll find loads of bars and restaurants to get stuck into. Be sure to check out the nearby ruins of the Tomb of Kings, or head over to Orpheus village where you can delve into the myths surrounding Cyprus’ most famous figure. The Ancient Greek goddess of love Aphrodite was said to be born here – a huge rock formation is named after her (Petra tou Romiou), and you can even visit the ruins of her temple.
I’ve put in the cheapest dates for you below, but feel to customise these yourselves in case these don’t suit! :)
Example departure dates:
- Cyprus Winter Break: 7 Nights in Fantastic Apartment incl. Flights from just €157
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Paphos
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Artemis Cynthia Complex
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Paphos, Cyprus
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €157 per person based on two adults sharing