Summer time is just around the corner, although you would never believe it with the near apocalyptic weather we’ve been experiencing the last week. I don’t know about you but when I find myself completely snowed in, one thing I like to do is drift off in my head to sunnier climates. Nothing beats turning those daydreams into reality though and with this Cyprus summer group holiday I found, you’ll be able to do just that. :)
Cyprus Summer Group Holiday
I found this deal using a combination of our Flight Finder and Airbnb. The Airbnb in question is only a mere stone’s throw from the beach. It also has a pool on site if you’re feeling super lazy (it’s your holidays, you’re allowed to). This particular offer is great for groups of friends and families alike. St. George’s Beach, the beautiful sea caves and well preserved ancient ruins gives you the sense of a relatively unspoiled holiday destination.
If you’re travelling with a group of adults, the Vouni Panayia Winery is a must visit. If you’re with children, there are some great day trips and horse riding tours you can take that will definitely lead to the creation of some unforgettable memories.
**PS: To find the flights shown in the screenshot, just match up the dates and passenger numbers and you’re on your way! Happy Travels! x
- Cyprus Summer Group Holiday: 7 Nights for Group of 4 in Airbnb with Pool & Direct Flights only €329pp
- Travel period: 17/08/2018 – 24/08/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paphos
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb in Paphos
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Airbnb out of 43 reviews
- Location: Paphos, 300m from the beach.
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €329 per person based on group of 4 sharing