Cyrpus is a truly gorgeous island with a fascinating history and beautiful landscapes, so let me tell you – it’s well worth checking out!
I’ve managed to put together a wicked deal using Expedia. It gives you a whole week to enjoy the Mediterranean climates and just put those feet up for a little bit!
The deal comes with your return flights as well as your stay at the Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel. Close to the centre of Paphos but far enough away that you can still enjoy some peace and quiet, this wonderful 4* resort is a stone’s throw from the beach and features amenities such as indoor and outdoor pools, a spa and an excellent restaurant. And hey, you have free breakfast each morning too. :)
Paphos is a really interesting place. Quite a large city with plenty of nightlife, there’s a lot in the way of relaxation too. Sandy beaches offer you plenty of choice for when it comes to spending a lazy afternoon beneath the sun, and you could even check out Petra tou Romiou, said to be the birthplace of the goddess Aphrodite!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package at the provider’s website. :)
- Cyprus Holiday: 1 Week incl. Direct Flights, 4* Resort & Breakfast only €456
- Travel period: 13/04/2018 – 20/04/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paphos
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Paphos, Cyprus
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €456 per person based on two adults sharing