Cyrpus is a truly gorgeous island with a fascinating history and beautiful landscapes – and as a sun destinations its pretty hard to beat as well!
Bluesea Holidays are currently running a great-value deal to Cyprus. It gives you a whole week to enjoy the Mediterranean climates and just put those feet up for a little bit!
The deal comes with your return flights as well as your stay at the Crown Resorts Horizon. Situated in the lively resort of Coral Bay, this wonderful 4* resort is a stone’s throw from the beach and features amenities such as indoor and outdoor pools, a spa and an excellent restaurant. And hey, you have half board catering included during your stay too. :)
Paphos is also not far from the hotel. Quite a large city with plenty of nightlife, there’s a lot in the way of relaxation too. Sandy beaches offer you plenty of choice for when it comes to spending a lazy afternoon beneath the sun, and you could even check out Petra tou Romiou, said to be the birthplace of the goddess Aphrodite!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package at the provider’s website. There are also 7 and 14-night options but these will cost slightly more – you can have a look at the website to see what prices come up. :)
- Cyprus Holiday: 4 Nights in 4* Resort incl. Half Board Catering and Return Flights from only €379pp
- Travel period: Departures from May until October 2018 available (cheapest dates in May)
- Length of stay: 4 nights (7 and 14 options available)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Crown Resorts Horizon
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Paphos, Cyprus
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €376 per person based on two adults sharing