Looking for a warm sport in the beginning of Spring? How about a trip to Cyprus? I found this deal on thomascook.com and its a great offer for anyone who needs a bit of sun and save some quid at the same time.
Fly from Belfast to Cyprus Larnaca. Book the transfer from the hotel or take a taxi to the 4 star Marlita Beach Apartments (75% on Tripadvisor). It is located directly at the beach and if you’re lucky you get a room with a sea view. It’s a great place, especially for children, since the waterpark next door at the sister Hotel Anastacia Beach can be used as well and there is kids pool, a playground and – watch out parents – a Thomas Cook kids club. Of course the hotel has also loads to offer for adults, such as a lagoon-style swimming pool, sun terraces, snack bars and the restaurant. So all of you can enjoy a super relaxed and laid-back holiday. Apart from the hotel’s proximity to the beach it has also a great location to explore the surrounding area. Go on a hike on the coastal footpath and enjoy Cyprus’ beautiful nature. Make it your perfect holiday as a couple or for the whole family!
- Cyprus: 8 Days incl. 4* Hotel and Flights for only €302
- Travel period: 30/04/2014 – 07/04/2014
- Travel duration: 8 days
- Air temperature during stay: 23ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 16ºC
- Airport of departure: Belfast
- Airline: Thomas Cook
- Hotel: Marlita Beach Hotel
- Rating: 75% on TripAdvisor out of 364 reviews
- Location: Protaras
- Destination: Cyprus Larnaca
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: try to book a transfer from the hotel or take a taxi.
- Price: only €302 per person based on two adults sharing