For anybody who has ever had the pleasure of meeting from somebody from Sicily, it is clear to see from a country mile, the pride that they have when it comes to their cuisine. Every ingredient plays an important part in creating a masterpiece. Sicily is the home of good food, simple as! With this amazing offer for two people from Travelbird.co.uk and Vayama.ie, you could be enjoying a week of relaxation and shameless eating in a truly lovely city.
Culinary Holiday in Sicily
Sicily has acted as an inspiration for chefs, authors and painters alike. Close to your hotel you will be able to enjoy some sparsely populated, sandy beaches. The southern Sicilian landscape is characterised by beautiful views of mountain ranges. Places just waiting to be conquered by hiking enthusiasts. This deal includes some great extras, such as a free shuttle bus that will bring you into the city centre of Modica; a quaint and traditional city full of enigmatic personalities, old style architecture and abundance of great restaurants.
The hotel you will be staying in is the Pietre Nere Resort. It is the ultimate location to recharge your batteries and it has a rating of 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence also. The package from Travelbird also includes a guided tour of a beautiful ancient windmill. Even better is the traditional chocolate tasting tour that you will get to experience at the Antica Dolceria Bonajuto. No matter what way you spend your week, it is sure to be memorable.
The flights for your offer will go between Dublin and Comiso Airports with Ryanair. The flights will require a separate booking on Vayama.ie with the dates for the trip being from 03/09/2015 – 10/09/2015. The most efficient way of travelling around the region will definitely be to rent a car. It will allow you to access the beach easier and it is the cheapest and quickest way to reach the hotel from your airport.
Fill your stomach with a Culinary Holiday in Sicily. Follow the links below to book this offer now.
- Culinary Holiday in Sicily: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, City Shuttle, Windmill Tour and Chocolate Tasting Tour + Flights for only €386
- Travel period: 03/09/2015 – 10/09/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 21°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Vincenzo Magliocco Airport Comiso
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pietre Nere Resort
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 246 reviews + Certificate
- Location: Modica, Sicily
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: €55 in a taxi
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €386 per person based on two adults sharing