How does an all inclusive deal to Cuba sound? Sounds great, right?! Cuba has always been one of my dream destinations, and at a price like this it’s a sure thing! I mean why not? Imagine great atmosphere, the air full of music, beautiful architecture and scenery, and the wonderful people. There are more reasons to go than not, and with this fab deal I put together by combining a hotel from trivago.ie and a flight from vayama.ie, you can get to Cuba at a low cost.
Iberostar Tainos Hotel Cuba
This great hotel is located on the beach, with numerous activities and entertainment to keep you occupied. The Iberostar Tainos has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 2791 reviews, having been described as “quality”, “an amazing place” and a “relaxing vacation in a quiet resort”.
There is a big shopping area close by, and in the centre you can avail of massage in the spa area, fun activities like archery, tennis, table tennis and basketball, and watersports like water-polo and wind-surfing.
If you just want to laze around, you can do so at the swimming pool with the sun loungers and parasols. When hunger strikes, no need to worry as this deal includes all meals and drinks at the resort. There is the main buffet restaurant and a Japanese and Creole a la carte restaurants. Drinking will be fun with five bars including pool bar and beach bar; so much choice.
To book this great offer, click on the link below.
- Cuba: 1 Week All Inclusive 4* Hotel with Flights for only €831
- Travel period: 04/04/2015-12/04/2015
- Length of Stay: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 29°C
- Water temperature during stay: 25°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Varadero
- Airline: Air Canada
- Hotel: Iberostar Tainos
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 2791 reviews
- Location: Varadero, Cuba
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer: take a taxi, it will take half an hour and cost about €15
- Price: only €831 per person based on two adults sharing