More and more people are falling in love with the beauty of the Adriatic Coast! Now you can enjoy a week surrounded by gorgeous landscapes and historic towns with this fantastic deal for a Croatia holiday I’ve spotted.
Since the deal is for September you’ll still be able to enjoy lovely temperatures averaging at around 20°C – the perfect weather for relaxing by the pool or at one of the many little beaches and cosy terraces. You’ll be booking the deal with Expedia, meaning that your return flights from Dublin to Zadar and your accommodation are bundled together in one convenient package.
At the Falkensteiner Apartments Petrčane, you’re in a prime location right by the sea and just a few kilometres away from the historic city of Zadar. You’ll be staying in your own spacious apartment, and on-site there’s a fantastic terrace with a pool overlooking the sea. The perfect place to enjoy a romantic sunset or two. :)
As well as the historic towns of Zadar and Sibenik (which are well worth checking out!), you’re also in a great location for day trips to one of the nearby islands such as Pag or the Kornati Islands National Park. But I also recommend getting yourselves a hire car and heading a little further afield to see both the Krka Waterfalls National Park and Plitvice Lakes National Park. In these two parks you’ll experience the very best of Croatia’s lush nature – they’re not to be missed!
If you’re interested in this holiday package then just click the link below to take a look. :)
- Croatia Holiday: 1 Week in Luxury Apartment incl. Return Flights only €534
- Travel period: 18/09/2017 – 25/09/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Zadar
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Falkensteiner Apartments Petrčane
- Rating: 8.1 out of 10 on Booking.com
- Location: Petrčane, Zadar Coast
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €534 per person based on two adults sharing