Fancy a little something to look forward to? Then why not set your sights for the wonderful Mediterranean coasts of Croatia?
I just spotted a great package holiday on Expedia that’s going for a great price, and it’s the perfect holiday for anyone craving a sneaky little getaway. Included in the package are your return flights from Dublin to Zadar as well as 5 nights at the Zaton Holiday Resort, so that’s all the important stuff covered already!
The resort puts you in a fabulous beachfront location not too far away from the wonderful city of Zadar. I’d maybe even consider hiring a car so you can explore even more of the region. Expect wonderful little beaches, crystal clear waters and stunning nature all around!
Nin is a short walk away – it’s a lovely little village in a lagoon and it’s well worth visiting if you fancy a hearty meal at a local restaurant. The city of Zadar also features tons of fantastic restaurants and there’s a beautiful Old Town that’s filled with all sorts of stunning architecture. Or why not head out to one of the many nearby islands and explore pristine nature away from the crowds?
If this sounds like your cup of tea, then just click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Croatia Getaway: 5 Nights incl. Beachfront Resort & Flights only €226
- Travel period: 22/09/2017 – 27/09/2017
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Zadar
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Zaton Holiday Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Nin, Dalmatian Riviera (close to Zadar)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €226 per person based on two adults sharing