4 Nights incl. Hotel, Half Board, Flights & Transfers
Hotel Hotel Materada
Departure airport Dublin
airline Thomson Airways
meals Half board
I found you this Croatia Break in May 2017! Croatia is a country of impressive natural beauty and lovely sunny weather – a winning combination in my books! You’ll be staying near to the historic town of Porec. You should definitely check out Euphrasia’s Basilica, which is UNESCO protected and dates back to the 6th century. Marafor Square is a great area to explore in the evening, there’s many elegant restaurants, cafe-bars and cocktail venues!
The Hotel Materada has an 86/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The hotel hogs a spectacular location on a peninsula overlooking the Adriatic Sea It has been recently refurbished , so the bedrooms have lovely contemporary decor and are well equipped. This deal is based on a half board stay in a twin room with a balcony, so you can enjoy your breakfast, evening meal and selected drinks at the hotel. On site, there is a swimming pool, bar and a terrace from which you get beautiful views of the sun going down!
I found this deal on Falcon! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Croatia Break: 4 Nights incl. Hotel, Half Board, Flights & Transfers for only €743pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Falcon
- Travel period: 30 May – 3 June 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Pula
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Hotel Materada
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago out of 717 reviews
- Location: Porec, Croatia
- Board Basis: half board
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €743 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly