Croatia has quickly become a much-loved sun destination for holidaymakers. With medieval towns, sandy beaches and landmarks at every turn, it’s no wonder it’s become so popular! For a holiday this September that will see you on one of this country’s beautiful islands, I found a Croatia beach holiday including flights on Expedia!
Croatia Beach Holiday
During your week in Croatia, you will be staying on Okrug Beach on the island of Ciovo. You will be staying in the well-rated Villa Tea complex in a self-catered aparthotel. This complex is right by the beach and is close to the Church of Theodore and the Kamerlengo Fortress. You will be within walking distance of the Trogir Old Town. Previous guests loved this location.
This beautiful area is known as “Copacabana” for its white, sandy beaches and nearby restaurants and bars. This area is well-connected to the mainland by buses so you can relax on the beach by day and enjoy the Medieval charm and busy nightlife in the Trogir Old Town. You can also take a water taxi to the mainland or rent a boat for an excursion around the surrounding islands of Hvar, and Fumija. With the weather still hovering around 20 degrees Celsius, you’ll have a great time exploring this beautiful region.
To book this deal, simply follow the link below!
- Croatia Beach Holiday: 7 Nights in 4 Star Beachside Aparthotel Incl. Return Flights just €374
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 20/09/2018 – 27/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Split SPU
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Villa Tea
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Okrug Beach, Ciovo, Croatia
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €374 per person based on two adults sharing