Visit stunning Croatia and its gorgeous beaches, paradise-like little islands and historic Mediterranean towns. I’m sending you off to the region of Zadar. So, book your hotel with Hotels.com and your flights with Bravofly.com to get yourself this great holiday deal to Croatia.
Fly from Dublin to Zadar and I would recommend you to book the airport shuttle from the hotel. It’s most convenient and cheapest. You only pay €20 one way. Once you have booked simply call the hotel and tell them that you like to be picked up! They’ll organize it for ye, so look out for your name on cardboard :) Stay in the 3-star Villa Triana (71% on Tripadvisor) which is located right at the beach. You can either go for a swim in the warm Mediterranean Sea or relax at the hotel’s pool. The hotel has just been renovated so look forward to modern comfort and excellent staff. If you like to see more of the cultural side of Zadar visit the Forum and Zadar Cathedral. The Roman Catholic church is a beautiful building whose origins date back to the 4th and 5th century, so definitely worth a visit. For trips a bit further away you can contact the ticket counter at the hotel. The staff are English speaking so you can explain them your tour-plans in detail and go on an exciting trip across this fantastic country that has so much unique nature to offer. Have fun!
- Croatia: 8 Days incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €278
- Travel period: 17/10/2014 – 24/10/2014
- Travel duration: 8 days
- Air temperature during stay: 20ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 19ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Zadar
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Triana
- Rating: 71% on TripAdvisor out of 46 reviews
- Location: Zadar
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: call the hotel and book your vehicle €20 per vehicle
- Price: only €278 per person based on two adults sharing