Visit Croatia! The deal I found is a mix of trivago and bravofly, so you have to book both, the hotel and the flight separately. The journey starts in Dublin and you fly with Ryanair to Zadar, where the hotel is also located. It is very easy to get to the hotel. Just take a taxi and in 8 minutes you are there. Shouldn’t cost you much more than €4! Since it is a very small airport it can sometimes be that there are no taxis around, then simply call the Hotel, they collect guests from the airport in those cases. The hotel (76% on Tripadvisor) is a family run business, maybe that is also a reason why the service is great. Breakfast can also be ordered. You will be accommodated in the apartments with a patio, flat-screen and of course air conditioning. From your apartment you have a view over the pool, which you can also use and enjoy the sun in the courtyard. To the sea front it is only 10 minutes by foot. For exploring the area you have the opportunity to get on a bus, the stop is just 30 metres away.
You have to be very quick, there are only a coupla rooms left!
- Croatia: 8 Days incl. Hotel and Flights for only €280
- Travel period: 05/04/2014 – 12/04/2014
- Travel duration: 8 days
- Air temperature during stay: 18ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 14ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Vanilla
- Rating: 76% on TripAdvisor out of 17 reviews
- Location: Zadar
- Destination: Zadar
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: take a taxi, you will be at the hotel in only 8 mins, costs €4
- Price: only €280 per person based on two adults sharing