Jet off to sunny skies and blue seas. A full week of pure bliss is fully included in this deal, and is guaranteed! This is such a super cheap holiday to Crete, one of the top holiday destinations in the world. Really, it is hard to find an excuse not to go. It is a wonderful opportunity for an early summer holiday. I found this great deal on ebookers.ie.
Cheap Holiday to Crete
Any excuse really, but a deal this cheap should always be answered yes! Staying at the Real Palace, you will be located on the outskirts of Malia which is both lively and romantic. It would make for a great couples holiday, as it is in a quiet area but with the buzzing nightlife only a stroll away.
The hotel has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 147 reviews, and has been reviewed as a really wonderful place to stay. You will have a fabulous time here.
With panoramic views of the mountain and sea, you’ll feel as if you’re in a dream. It has a swimming pool and is also not far from the beach. If you fancy some adventure, the waterpark is only 9km away; always good for a laugh. There’s loads of places for lovely walks too, with a harbour close-by.
To book this great deal, click on the link below.
- Crete: 1 Week incl. Hotel and Flights for only €164
- Travel period: 22/04/2015 – 29/04/2015
- Travel duration: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 17°C
- Water temperature during stay: 17°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Real Palace
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 147 reviews
- Location: Malia, Crete, quieter part, but within walking distance of the bars and clubs
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: it would work out best to hire a car and drive to the hotel
- Price: only €164 per person based on two adults sharing