1 Week in Superb Apartment incl. Flights
meals No Catering
Sometimes all we need is a holiday where we can concentrate on soaking up that sun, putting your feet up and generally just having a jolly good time? And where better to go for this then the Greek islands? Treat yourselves to this cheap Crete getaway and enjoy a week away in the sun!
Example departure dates:
Over on Expedia I’ve spotted some great deals which include your flights to Crete Chania as well as your 7-night stay at the excellent Ledra Maleme Hotel. With great facilities and a gorgeous little pool area, it’s your own little oasis of calm. You’ve also got some fantastic beaches close by, so you’ve got the perfect balance between relaxation and sightseeing.
Just a little further out, Chania has a gorgeous Venetian harbour which features plenty of waterside restaurants serving freshly-caught seafood and other delicious Greek goodies. And why not head up to other nearby villages such as Agia Marina and Platanias and chill out with a cocktail on the beach? I also definitely recommend finding Iguana Beach – it’s tucked away in a small cove, but it’s a truly lovely place!
If this is sounding like your cup of tea, then just click the link below to book your holiday.
- Crete Getaway: 1 Week in Superb Apartment incl. Flights from only €243
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ledra Maleme Hotel
- Rating: 4.4/5 on Expedia
- Location: Meleme Chania, Crete
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €243 per person based on two adults sharing