If you’re after the perfect, lengthy sun holiday, this Crete getaway might just be the ideal option for you. Beautiful views, a highly commended hotel, and an irresistible price.
Only 3km from Chania‘s city centre, the Royal Sun hotel is in an ideal location for mixing things up between a sun holiday and a bit of sight seeing.
The location is renowned for its views, and having received a wonderful 95% positive rating on Tripadvisor, the hotel has been described as a “room with a view” and “great room, great pool, great view”.
The rooms themselves are fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows, decorated with green-wooden furniture, and are equipped with the essential modern facilities such as satellite TV, a fridge, a balcony and wifi. The private bathrooms contain a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries as well.
The dining area hosts a daily buffet breakfast, and guests also have the option of a Greek and Mediterranean dish at the restaurant on site, while the lounge bar offers drinks, coffees and cocktails all throughout the day.
For those wanting to keep fit and active, the hotel includes a fitness centre and a table tennis facility.
This hotel, available to book via Trivago, is the perfect offer for those looking for a bit of everything on a 10 day sun getaway. Plus, with cheap Ryanair flights, it would be quite difficult to turn it down.
To book this deal, click on the links below.
- Crete Getaway: 10 Nights incl. Excellent Hotel and Flights for only €293
- Travel period: 06/04/2016 – 16/04/2016
- Length of stay: 10 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Royal Sun Hotel
- Rating: 95% on TripAdvisor out of 272 reviews
- Location: 3.3km from city centre
- Meals: Not included, breakfast €8
- Airport transfer: Taxi (12 mins, approx. €25)
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €293 per person based on two adults sharing