Nothing will get your over the January blues quicker than booking a sun holiday which you can look forward to for the rest of the month. In fact, this holiday I put together with a hotel from trivago.ie and a flight from ebookers.ie to Crete is so good, it will put you in good form for the rest of the year. As the largest island in Greece, Crete has absolutely everything you need and more for a fantastic holiday.
El Greco Hotel
Your holiday will be like no other in this amazing hotel. The El Greco has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 80 reviews combined with some great comments from guests who have really enjoyed their stay here.
This traditional style, family run hotel has a warm and welcoming atmosphere aimed at giving you the most enjoyable stay possible. Located in the popular town of Chania, you’re only 500 metres from the beach, what more could you want really?
The region is surrounded by the fabulous white mountains and the famous national park which takes up a large portion of the region. You could spend hours roaming around the charming town, getting lost in a series of maze-like streets. With stunning architecture, mansions and churches still preserved in the city, you never know what treasures you might find.
While you’re there, make sure to take the opportunity to go on a cruise where you can relax with a glass of some famous Cretan wine, fab!
To book this offer, just click on both links below.
- Crete: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €311
- Travel period: 15/04/2015 – 22/04/2015
- Length of Stay: One Week
- Air temperature during stay: 17°C
- Water temperature during stay: 17°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: El Greco
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 80 reviews
- Location: Chania, Crete
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: 40 minute bus journey at a cost of €2 then a short walk. If you prefer a taxi, it only costs €16
- Price: only €311 per person based on two adults sharing