Wondering where to go on that annual college trip in 2015? Look no further than this unreal offer for two people to Crete! Of course, multiple deals can be bought so all of your classmates can tag along, and at a cost of less than €30 per day including flights, hotel and breakfast, where could you go wrong? Sure you’d probably spend more during rag week! With this deal from ebookers.ie, you could be spending a week in April away from the books, topping up your tan.
The Amazones Village Suites in Hesonissos are the perfect place to kick off your party holiday. After all, Crete is renowned for being a party destination and with 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 320 reviews, you just know your hotel is going to be ideal.
Sitting on a hilltop overlooking the blue sea and the popular resort area, you have your own fully equipped, self contained suite where you can really set up home for a week. Breakfast is included every day however you will need to stock up on lunch and dinner supplies, and of course an alcohol stash.
Keep up with the pace during the holiday by working off your hangover in the gym. Alternatively, you can sweat it out while sunbathing by the pool or relaxing in the hotel spa. This holiday is perfect for unwinding from busy term life and partying it up in style.
To book this offer, just click the link below.
- Crete: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €203
- Travel period: 15/04/2015 – 22/04/2015
- Travel duration: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 17°C
- Water temperature during stay: 17°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Amazones Village Suites
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 320 reviews
- Location: Piskopiano, Crete
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: two and a half hour drive
- Rental car: €29 per day
- Price: only €203 per person based on two adults sharing