Looking for something to get you feeling Summery when the season eventually comes around? :) I’ve got a perfect break that will rid every memory of storm this and that from your mind for 7 whole days!
With this brilliant Groupon deal you can spend an entire week on the stunning island of Crete, in a half-board inclusive hotel for just €279… and that includes your flights! Pretty decent if I do say so myself!
The Mediterranean island is a fantastic holiday destination, offering visitors a whole cultural experience and of course undeniable sunshine, beaches and relaxation vibes.
Head out on a scuba trip, go for a scenic coastal walk, soak up the rays, make a sand angel… whatever it is you envision about a Crete holiday is pretty much doable so make a list and get ticking it off! :)
With this particular deal you’ll stay in the Chrispy World hotel. It’s a village style complex that boasts stunning gardens, alfresco dining and is also in super close proximity to the sandy beach. So it’s all yours and everything is so easily accessible. And for a price like €279 I wouldn’t be turning it down. Come April, you’ll be very happy you snatched it up!
To book your Crete holiday now just click the link below.
- Crete: 7 Nights incl. Half-Board Hotel & Flights for only €279
- Travel period: Arriving 16,20,23,27/10/2016
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete
- Hotel: Chrispy World
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 461 reviews
- Location: Kolymbari, Crete
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer: Bus (1 hour 17 mins, €5)
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €279 per person based on two adults sharing