How about Crete??? The Greek island is the perfect place for relaxing in the sun and enjoying the warm sea. Take in the Mediterranean atmosphere and treat yourself to this wonderful holiday bargain to Crete with budgetair.ie and trivago.ie!
Fly from Dublin directly to Crete, Chania and simply take a bus from the airport to Chania Town and you’re at the hotel within an hour. Costs you only €2. You will stay at the brilliant 4-star Doma Hotel (78% on Tripadvisor) a very authentic boutique hotel with a great view across the sea. The building dates back to the 19th century and has obviously been well taken of. With emphasis on little details, like original Crete accessories from the past and old photographs, the hotel conveys a very comfortable but still elegant atmosphere. Doma Hotel is located close to Venetian Harbour but through its central location you won’t have a problem strolling around in the town in the evening and relaxing with a dinner of Greek delicacies and nice wine. You don’t have to take care of breakfast though, that’s included in the deal. You can enjoy it every morning on the hotel’s terrace that’s looking out to the sea! This holiday is specifically suitable for couples.
- Crete: 5 Days incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €285
- Travel period: 06/05/2014 – 10/05/2014
- Travel duration: 6 days
- Air temperature during stay: 22ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Doma Hotel
- Rating: 78% on TripAdvisor out of 66 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Chania Town
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: bus to Chania, €2, 1 hr
- Price: only €258 per person based on two adults sharing