How does 7 nights in the Greek island of Crete sound to you right now? Well you can enjoy a picturesque stay if you book this deal here with Ebookers.ie.
Ryanair brings you to Chania from Dublin (30/09/2014 – 07/10/2014) for a 7 night stay at the 4 star Grand Bay Beach Resort (Rated: 82% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence 2014). You will be staying in a sea view room which comes with either a balcony or terrace. The resort is located directly on the blue flag; Sandy and pebble beach of Kolymbari so is ideal if you are need of a tranquil holiday. The hotel’s concept for its design is to offer guests direct access to water. That being either one of the hotel’s two outdoor swimming pools or the seawater of Kolymbari beach.
Renting a car while you are here gives you the opportunity to drive around and explore the whole island freely. This way you will get to visit many beaches and also see much more of Crete’s landscape than if you do not rent a car. If you are feeling active after your drive attractions such as the Samaria Gorge offer one of the greatest experiences Crete has as it is the longest gorge in Europe. The town of Chania is a lovely place to spend days and evenings exploring and seeing sights such as the the the old port, narrow streets with shops and you can enjoy Greek cuisine at restaurants located on the waterfront. To make your stay in Crete truly special go and spend time at the Venetian harbour at night with a glass of wine and a wonderful moon or early in the morning with a coffee for the sunrise!
So take a break this September and get immersed in Greek culture, history and sights ;)
- Crete: 1 Week incl. Hotel and Flights for only €542
- Travel period: 30/09/2014 – 07/10/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 20-24ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 23-24ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Grand Bay Beach Resort
- Rating: 82% on TripAdvisor out of 174 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Kolymbari
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Bus ( 1 hour 41 mins €5)
- Price: only €542 per person based on two adults sharing