I just love a little getaway in the last few weeks of the year. I think it’s the perfect way to finish the year out on a high. And there’s nothing that could make it better than a Krakow break. The one I’ve found for you is a lovely getaway for two nights of excitement and fun in the former Polish capital.
Book a Krakow getaway in November
You’re staying in the lovely Venetian House Market Square, which is a fully furnished and totally serviced apartment in the centre of the city. The main square, Rynek Glowny, is super close by. St Mary’s Church is also near to your apartment, which is where quite a few walking tours of the city start from. Be sure you join in one, because it will teach you so much about the history of the city – and bring you to places you wouldn’t have been to before.
Your meals are not included in your stay, but fear not. You have tonnes of choices to fill your tummy. Bunkier Café is a great place for a coffee and a snack. If you’re looking for a delicious breakfast, I can’t recommend Charlotte more! They’re a French patisserie, and you will absolutely love their homemade pastries and preserves. Book this lovely getaway with the links I’ve provided below!
- Krakow Break in November: 2 Night Stay in Serviced Apartment with Flights from Dublin €159
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 14/11/2018 – 16/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Venetian House Market Square
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Traveller’s Choice 2018
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €159 per person based on two adults sharing