When it comes to sun holidays Kos really is the perfect place. This island is in the perfect location to disconnect from all the noise and stress from back home. With this cracking Kos holiday from TUI, you can relax among the beautiful scenery and let your troubles melt away.
Example departure dates
For this deal, you’ll be staying at an amazing family run hotel called the Hotel Bahamas. This is a firm favourite of guests and has managed to earn an astonishing rating of 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor. It’s not the biggest hotel in the world with only 30 rooms but this gives it a far more intimate feeling. You’ll be glad to know as well that it’s an adults only hotel so no screaming kids to disturb your relaxing by the pool ;)
Another great thing about this fabulous hotel is its location. Just a 10-minute walk from the centre of Kos town and the Lambis beach is just a 15-minute walk. At all times you’re just a 15-minute walk from feeling the warm white sand between your toes, sounds like heaven to me! Kos is an island of dramatic coastlines and historic landmarks so you really won’t run out of things to see and do while you are there.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Cracking Kos Holiday: 7 Nights in a Well Rated Hotel in a Great Location incl. Flights, Luggage, Transfers & Breakfast for just €392
- Provider: TUI
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Kos (KGS)
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Hotel Bahamas
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Kos Town, Kos
- Board basis: Breakfast incl.
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €392 per person based on two adults sharing