I found you this couples’ holiday in Kos for a heavenly getaway with your loved one! You’ll be staying close by to some thermal hot springs and Kos Town. In Kos Town, you’ll find a harbour fishing community, a medieval castle, several Greek ruins and an Archaeological Museum. The cuisine here is a mixture of Greek and Mediterranean influences – that is to say, absolutely delicious!!
Couples Holiday in Kos
The 4* Hotel Platanista is in a wonderful, secluded location just a stone’s throw away from the beach. The hotel is ‘tailored for couples’, at the restaurant you can dine by candlelight and enjoy lazing around in the sun in the hotel’s lush, leafy gardens. It’s a haven of peace, yet still puts you in a great location if you want to get stuck into the local life and soak up the vibrant atmosphere.
I found this deal on TUI! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful holiday!
- Couples Holiday in Kos: 7 Nights incl. Half Board, Flights, Transfers, Luggage & 4* Hotel for only €570
- Travel period: 30/09/2017 – 07/10/2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Kos
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Hotel Platanista
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Psalidi, Kos
- Board Basis: Half board
- Airport transfer included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €570 per person based on 2 adults sharing