Add a touch of glitz to Spring with this fantastic deal for a Cote d’Azur holiday!
Cote d’Azur Holiday
The resorts of the French Riviera are legendary. Classy cities, breathtaking landscapes and that fantastic, classy atmosphere – you just can’t beat it! Imagine strolling along the promenades and seeing those massive yachts parked up in the marinas as the sun is shining… This is definitely one sun holiday with a twist, that’s for sure. :)
This deal I put together on Expedia will see you spend a week in Nice at the colourful Villa Bougainville hotel, just a stone’s throw away from the station (which will make it dead easy getting to and from the airport). The hotel puts you in a fantastic location for exploring central Nice, the seafront and the old town, but you’re also well-positioned for heading out a little further! You’ve got flights from Dublin included too.
The famous microstate of Monaco is just 25 minutes away by train – it’s a super interesting place where you’ll be able to mingle with the rich and beautiful! Similarly you could head to the glitzy city of Cannes and relax on the beach at Antibes, since they’re just half an hour away too. But whatever you do, don’t miss out on Villefranche-sur-Mer and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. These wonderful towns will give you a proper traditional French experience with that Mediterranean touch. The wonderful architecture and fantastic restaurants are a delight!
There’s so much to keep you busy here – so get planning! Just click the link below if you’re interested in booking the holiday package. :)
- Cote d’Azur Holiday: 1 Week in Nice incl. Great Hotel & Flights only €316
- Travel period: 26/04/2017 – 03/05/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Bougainville by Happyculture
- Rating: 7.8 on Booking.com out of 616 reviews
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €316 per person based on two adults sharing