Cosy Copenhagen Group Getaway
2 Night Stay in Cute Apartment with Return Dublin Flights
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
If you’ve never been to Scandinavia, then this really is the ideal way to start you off. Grab two of your closest mates and head away for two nights of fun with this cute little Copenhagen group getaway. Perfect for November, when the city starts to feel festive!
Book a Copenhagen group getaway
I’ve spotted a lovely little getaway to the Danish capital for you and your mates. You’ll stay in a gorgeous apartment that has been recently renovated. It’s on a super high standard now, found in a charming historic building. The apartment is in easy access to the centre of the city, and also to the airport. The ideal location, right? There are two bedrooms here, one with a double bed and one with a single. The couch also converts into a bed. There’s a lovely green area out the back of the house, where you can all gather together.
There’s lots to see in the city! You’re in the home of Lego, so be sure to visit Legoland – luckily your flights are very generous for time so you have plenty of time to get to Billund. Or, you can stay a little closer to home and go check out the Tivoli Gardens, the Nyhavn harbour with gorgeous colourful houses, and of course all the castles you could want! Book this break with the links below!
- Copenhagen Group Getaway: 2 Night Stay in Cute Apartment with Return Dublin Flights €112 pp
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 13/11/2018 – 15/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: apartment condominium
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: close to Søndernmarken and Carlsberg Byen
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €112 per person based on three adults sharing