Cardiff is a city that will always have my heart. I spent a lot of time there when I was in college, and it’s a treat for me to come back here and relive my student days. Come and experience that same fun with me! You deserve this cosy Cardiff midweek break that I put together thanks to Trivago, for the hotel, and my Flight Finder to get you there in style!
Cosy Cardiff Midweek Break
Your hotel is the super central Royal Hotel, which you will find at the end of St Mary Street. It’s super close to the main train station in Cardiff, and it’s also really near where the bus from the airport will drop you off! So, it really has got an ideal location. The world famous Principality Stadium is also on this street, and on match days the city is alive with excitement! And the hotel is also really close to the main street in Cardiff city, Queen Street. There are plenty of shops here where you can drop some cash easily!
Cardiff isn’t just about shopping! Mermaid Quay, a short trip from Cardiff Central, has lots of lovely restaurants you can dine in. And ice cream from Cadwaladers is always good for after dinner. The views across the bay are the perfect accompaniment! And, Cardiff Castle, right at the top of St Mary’s Street, is great for history buffs. Book your Cardiff break with the links below!
- Cardiff Midweek Break: 2 Night Stay in 4-star Hotel with Flights €131
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 06/11/2018 – 08/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Cardiff
- Airline: Flybe
- Hotel: Royal Hotel Cardiff
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €131 per person based on two adults sharing