Looking for a little getaway in the new year? I really recommend this cosy Berlin solo getaway. The lovely little room I’ve found for you to stay in is really a sweet place to stay, and it’s the ideal hideaway from the city’s buzzing atmosphere if you just want some peace!
Cute Berlin solo getaway
You’ll be staying for three nights in the most cosy and perfect room in a super central apartment. It’s in a great location – the famous Alexanderplatz is about a five minute walk away. There’s also a huge shopping centre in the vicinity – ideal if you want to burn a big hole in that credit card balance ;) It’s not just shopping options closeby, you can also reach some of Berlin’s most recognisable landmarks. The Brandenberg Gate, the World Clock, the Television Tower and the beautiful Berlin Cathedral are easily reachable by foot. The location of this apartment really cannot be beaten.
Your room has a comfy double bed, and it’s super spacious. Your host, Mai, lives right next door, and she will always be on hand to offer some great tips on what to see, and where to eat. Perhaps, with this insider’s insight, you might find the city’s best kept secrets. Of course, my Berlin travel guide has some great ideas too. Book your break with the links I’ve provided below!
- Cosy Berlin Solo Escape: 3 Night February Stay in Cosy and Quiet Room with Flights from Kerry included €160
- Provider: AirBnB and Skyscanner
- Travel period:
- Length of stay:
- Departure airport: Kerry
- Destination airport: Berlin Schoenefeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Cosy room in Central Berlin Mitte Alexanderplatz
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: five minute walk from Alexanderplatz
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €160 per person based on two adults sharing