Don’t want to wait around for a bit of sunshine? These last minute deals to the sunny shores of Lanzarote should suit you down to the ground alright!
Departures from Cork
Departures from Shannon
Departures from Dublin
The Lanzarote Paradise Club in a great location on the Costa Teguise so I’m sure you’re going to have a brilliant stay there! It’s a particular paradise for surfers due to the good sea winds there! If you want to explore the island a bit more, you can’t go wrong with a trip to Timanfaya National Park, which was created by over 100 volcanoes! There you can take a trip up Mount Timanfaya itself on the back of a camel and then enjoy some Canarian cuisine afterward at El Diablo restaurant, which uses geothermal heat to cook its food!
This package is offered on a self-catering basis but you do get return flights and even luggage, so you can really chill out when you’ve got everything booked.
I found this deal on TUI! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely Costa Teguise holiday!
- Last Minute Costa Teguise Holiday: 1 Week in a Great Value Hotel in a Superb Location incl. Luggage, Transfers & Flights from Dublin, Cork or Shannon from only €246
- Provider: TUI
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Lanzarote
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Lanzarote Paradise Club
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Costa Teguise, Lanzarote
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €246 per person based on two adults sharing