Would you love to be spending October in a resort in the Mediterranean? Then I have the perfect deal for you! 8 nights in a 4* hotel with breakfast and flights for just €355 in Salou. You can book this deal here with Ebookers.ie.
Ryanair brings you from Dublin to Reus (30/09/2014- – 08/10/2014) for an 8 night stay at the 4 star Sol Costa Daurada in Salou, the capital of the Costa Daurada. Your hotel has it’s own swimming pool. The beach is located in walking distance and the back gate of the hotel provides a short cut. Breakfast is included for each morning of your stay.
There are many sporting activities that will take you out of your comfort zone or relax and switch-off; You can try canyoning, mountain-biking, horse-riding, trekking, archery, kayaking and as the weather is nice all year round it is perfect for a round of golf or a game of pitch and putt. For more thrill-seeking you can go on many roller coasters at PortAventura park and for water fun you can spend time at one of the best water parks in Spain Costa Caribe Aquatic Park. Salou is famous for its night life but when you want to unwind and relax during the daytime or evening you can take a stroll along the Espigo del Moll (Promenade) or take in the spectacular scene at night time after dining of the Fuente Luminosa ( A fountain that lights up). Barcelona, is also located just 1 hour away which is perfect for a day trip!
So why enjoy a combination of Mediterranean food, culture, night-life, activities, sightseeing and relaxation this October and all for only €355!
- Costa Dorada: 8 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €355
- Travel period: 30/09/2014 – 08/10/2014
- Travel duration: 8 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 20ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Reus
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Sol Costa Dorada
- Rating: 68% on TripAdvisor out of 1,054 reviews
- Location: Salou, Spain
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Taxi ( 17 mins, €18)
- Price: only €355 per person based on two adults sharing