This is a perfect excuse to get away this summer. For a full week in June, you could be laying on a beach in Costa del Sol with an all inclusive four star hotel deal. It’s a great offer as once you get there, all you will have to worry about is paying for any activities you want to do. After that, it’s just sun, sea and sangria time!
Riu Hotel Luca Costa Lago
The hotel is Riu Hotel Luca Costa Lago, which is conveniently located close to the airport. It is near a number of beaches, such as Los Alamos Beach, Bajondillo Beach and Playamar Beach. Local attractions include Palace of Congresses and Aqualand!
A fitness centre and swimming pool are on-site, included in the all inclusive offer, and there is entertainment in the evenings. You can relax and unwind with a drink (also included) at either the lounge or poolside bar. When you want to go on an excursion, the hotel will provide ticket assistance.
It has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1305 reviews with great comments from previous guests who have said they would love to come back.
There are loads of great things to do in the area. For the adventurer, take a ride on the buggys it’s a great way to get around, taking in everything at full speed! Check out the crocodile park, dance in one of the Flamenca bars or simply chill out at the Irish bar or one of the funky cocktail bars.
First thing’s first, click the link below to book this deal.
- Costa del Sol: 1 Week All Inclusive 4* Hotel and Flights for only €551
- Travel period: 10/06/2015 – 17/06/2015
- Travel duration: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 27°C
- Water temperature during stay: 20°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malaga
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Riu Hotel Luca Costa Lago
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1305 reviews
- Location: Torremolinos
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer: a taxi will take about 7 minutes and cost around €9
- Price: only €551 per person based on two adults sharing