Jet off to where the sun shines with your loved one after summer ends with this 4-Star Costa del Sol Escape! This great package deal I’ve come across on Click&Go is made up of a week-long stay in a great 4* hotel.
4-Star Costa del Sol Escape
You’ll be staying at the Blue Sea Cervantes Hotel, a 4* resort situated in the heart of Torremolinos. This bustling Costa del Sol resort has loads in the way of nightlife, dining and atmosphere. Bajondillo Beach is only 850m from the beach while the charming fishing village of Carihuela is 500m away.
Costa del Sol is one of my all-time favourite holiday destinations. It’s just so reliable and simply never fails to please, and that sun really is something else! If you’re looking to go shopping, head to Calle San Miguel in the centre of Torremolinos. Head to La Carihuela for a lovely meal or face your fears in Cocodrilos Park where you guessed it, you can spot some crocs and learn about these amazing reptiles.
So if you’re looking for a fantastic break away for you and your partner this year, it doesn’t get much better than this 4-star Costa del Sol escape! Just click the link below and you’ll be all set for a week in the sun! :)
- 4-Star Costa del Sol Escape: 7 Nights in Hotel incl. Return Flights, Transfers from only €403
- Travel period: 12/10/2018 – 19/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Hotel: Blue Sea Cervantes
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Board basis: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: starting from only €403 per person based on two adults sharing