While Penny’s stocks up on their winter wear, you should start hunting down some summer clothes for this amazing offer from expedia.ie to jet off to Costa del Sol in January. You may think, sure who can afford to go anywhere in January? However, for less than €40 per day you can enjoy the most amazing week in the sun! Let’s face it, anything beats an Irish winter.
Fuengirola Beach Aparthotel
Your new home for the week is the Fuengirola Beach Aparthotel which is a fun and friendly resort for this winter escape. It looks absolutely fabulous with 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 591 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014, sure it would be hard to say no!
It is located right by the sea so you don’t have far to go for lovely walks on the beach or relaxing for hours on the sand. The resort also has an outdoor pool for you to head straight to in the morning. Close-by the resort you will also find Sohail Castle, Fuengirola Adventure Golf, and Bioparc Fuengirola.
Fly from Cork to Malaga
Your cheap flight from Cork to Malaga leaves at 16:00 on January 18, landing in Malaga at 19:45. Contact your hotel in advance and they can arrange transfers for you at a surcharge. Your return flight is on January 25 at 20:25, landing in Cork at 22:20.
To book this offer, click the link below.
- Costa del Sol: 1 Week incl. Hotel and Flights for only €253
- Travel period: 18/01/2015 – 25/01/2015
- Travel duration: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 11°C
- Water temperature during stay: 16°C
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Malaga
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Fuengirola Beach Apartamentos Turisticos
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 591 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Fuengirola, Spain
- Airport transfer: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel can be arranged with the hotel at a surcharge
- Price: only €253 per person based on two adults sharing