The Costa del Sol is the classic sun holiday destination – tons of fabulous towns, fabulous beaches and fabulous weather… So why not escape to warmer climates yourselves with this great package I’ve spotted on Click&Go? It’ll be the perfect way to add a cheeky extension to your summer!
Costa del Sol Break
This package pretty much does all the planning for you! Your accommodation, hotel transfers and return flights are all taken care of, so you can sit back and relax as soon as you get off the plane!
You’ll be staying at the Pierre & Vacances Estepona resort, which puts you in a tranquil location up in the hills close to San Pedro de Alcantara and Estepona. The area itself is lovely and peaceful, but you’ll never be too far away from some nightlife or a spot of pampering. Areas such as Puerto Banus and Marbella are all a short drive away, plus you’ve got the Los Flamingos golf course and Saladillo Beach further down the road from you.
The resort itself offers great areas to relax thanks to its wonderful pool area and an on-site restaurant will most definitely pamper your taste buds. Just sit back, relax and enjoy that holiday feeling!
To book the deal, then just click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Costa del Sol Break: 1 Week in Fantastic Self-Catered Resort incl. Return Flights & Hotel Transfers only €375pp
- Provider: Click&Go
- Travel period: 22/09/2018 – 29/09/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pierre & Vacances Estepona
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Estepona, Costa del Sol
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €375 per person based on two adults sharing