Looking for a few days away in sunny Spain? How about an entire week? Whatever length of time you decide to go, Bluesea Holidays has got you covered! This Costa del Sol minibreak might be just what you need to unwind.
Costa Del Sol Break Minibreak
During your time in Costa del Sol, you will be staying at the fabulous Vistamar Aparthotel. This property has a fantastic location and is just three minutes from the beach. The hotel is also within close proximity of Benalmadena Costa if you want to explore a bit more. You’ll enjoy the view from your terrace or balcony and each room comes with air conditioning.
The area of Costa del Sol is known for its magnificent beaches, bustling promenade and restaurants and lively bars. While you’re here, I recommend taking a day trip to nearby Malaga for some thumping nightlife or check out the Moorish fortress and Roman amphitheatre! Walk to Puerto Marino where you can enjoy a lovely seafood meal. This is a great spot, so take full advantage of your time here!
To book this deal, simply follow the link below. You can choose to book three, four or seven nights for a price starting from €195 if you travel in February. You must call Bluesea Holidays to book!
- Costa Del Sol Break: 5 Nights in 4 Star Aparthotel incl. Flights from just €195
- Provider: Bluesea Holidays
- Travel period: Various departures throughout 2019 available
- Length of stay: 3-7 nights
- Hotel: Vistamar Aparthotel
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Benalmadena, Costa del Sol, Spain
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price from only €195 per person based on two adults sharing