We all know there’s nothing all that great about January is there!? The festive celebrations are over, you’ve high expectations and unrealistic resolutions, and really you just need a good holiday! Take yourself away from the cold, wet month and head to the stunning Costa del Sol for a whole week! :)
Costa Del Sol
With this teasing deal I found through Skyscanner and Travelbird, you can spend a week with a loved one surrounded by beaches, pools, a beautiful hotel and plenty of all inclusive perks. All for just €421, it’s basically a steal!
If you’re looking to see a lot on this holiday and history is your thing, you’re in for an even bigger treat because the area has plenty of historic villages and coves that you can discover and enjoy.
If you’re looking for the more relaxed option, you can chill out by the beach or by the pool with a nice cold drink and a portion of local cuisine. Or you can always do both! ;)
You’ll be flying from Dublin to Malaga and staying in the four star VIK Gran Hotel Costa del Sol which boasts both a secluded location which is great for privacy and relaxation, and also a handy distance from Marbella so you can go wild and enjoy the nightlife! :)
If you’re not one for the typical Irish January, then I think you need to book this holiday! Just click the link below to book now.
- Costa Del Sol: 1 Week incl Luxurious 4* All Inclusive Hotel + Flights for only €421
- Travel period: 12/01/2016 – 19/01/2016
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: VIK Gran Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 779 reviews
- Location: Mijas, Costa del Sol
- Meals: All meals included
- Airport transfer: Taxi (26 mins, approx. €30)
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €421 per person based on two adults sharing