Nothing beats a Spanish getaway. The sea, sand, delicious food and warm people are everything you want under the sun! So, if you’re craving a bit of relaxation with the family this September, consider this Costa de Almeria family holiday that I spotted on Click&Go!
Costa de Almeria Family Holiday
You will be staying at the highly-rated Neptuno Hotel in the resort of Roquetas de Mar in Almeria. This beachfront hotel gives you and the kids easy access to paradise and the Playa Serena is just a stone’s throw away. This 4* hotel is great for kids with its large pool with slides, sun terrace, children’s playground and gym.
The resort of Roquetas de Mar is loved by both holidaymakers and locals. This gorgeous resort has an extensive palm tree-lined promenade, gorgeous beaches and vibrant eateries and cafes. Beaches such as Playa de las Salinas are great for windsurfing, while the sand dunes at Punta Sabinal are great to play on! This resort is noted for its great seafood and there are tapas bars just about everywhere. You can also visit the Iglesia de Nuestra Senora del Rosario, the Santa Ana Castle and Roman ruins for a bit of sight-seeing with the kids.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to get booking!
- Costa de Almeria Family Holiday: 1 Week in 4* Hotel incl. Flights, Transfers & Luggage just €278pp
- Provider: Click&Go
- Travel period: 29/09/2018 – 06/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Almeria Airport (LEI)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Neptuno Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + a Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Costa de Almeria, Andalusia, Spain
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: Only €278 per person based on two adults sharing