Christmas is over, dry January is well underway and I don’t know about you but I am longing for that sweet Spanish sun. I have found a fantastic offer on TUI’s website for two people to jet off on a beautiful Costa Blanca summer holiday in May 2018.
Costa Blanca Summer Holiday
The Costa Blanca region of Spain is home to a whole host of awesome spots. Poniente Beach is nothing short of stunning and is the perfect place to flake out with a book and lose all comprehension of time. Benidorm Old Town is chock full of great bars where you can take in the beautiful coastal scenery and a bit of people watching. This area of Benidorm is the perfect insight into genuine Spanish seaside lifestyle.
As this deal is for early May, you will enjoy much less crowded beaches and still be able to enjoy that sunshine we all crave. The accommodation for this offer are the brilliant Terralta Apartamentos. They are within walking distance of not only the beach but the major shopping and party areas. The hotel also does not allow large groups so if you’re looking for something a bit more chill, it really is the perfect setting.
Treat yourself to a memorable getaway this May and book your Costa Blanca summer holiday today.
- Costa Blanca Summer Holiday: 1 Week incl. 4-Star Hotel, Cork Flights, Luggage & Transfers for only €521
- Travel period: 03/05/2018 – 10/05/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Alicante
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Terralta Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1739 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Benidorm
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €521 per person based on two adults sharing