Holiday planning can be a stressful process. However when the time does actually come and you can see your destination through the airplane window, in an instant, all the strain involved with your planning becomes worthwhile. I have found an excellent offer for a one week, Costa Brava late summer holiday on Ebookers.ie that is appealing to people of all tastes.
Costa Brava Late Summer Holiday
The Costa Brava is a legendary holiday destination for the Irish. The stunning beaches, clear blue skies and warm ocean waters can give us everything that Ireland cannot. You will be staying in the city of Blanes which is a very peaceful alternative to the busier tourist hubs of the Costa Brava. It has so many examples of natural beauty; from the Jardi Botanic Marimurtra to the stunning views of the Castillo de San Juan.
The hotel you will be staying in is the Boix Mar Hotel and it will not disappoint. The hotel has a undoubtedly fabulous reputation, as it has won a Certificate of Excellence and gained a rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor too. It has a stunning outdoor pool and the accommodation is comfortably spacious with the hotel staff always making sure everything is kept in tip top condition.
This deal is for two people and the Ryanair flights will travel between Dublin and Barcelona Airport (23/09/2015 – 30/09/2015). The flight times you can see pictured at the bottoms of this post! :) The quickest and cheapest way to reach your hotel from here is definitely to take a bus which should only cost between €7-9 euro, taking one hour.
So why not splash out on this amazing Costa Brava Late Summer Holiday. Follow the link below to seal this deal now.
- Costa Brava Late Summer Holiday: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €243
- Travel period: 23/09/2015 – 30/09/2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 24°C
- Water temperature during stay: 25°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Boix Mar Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 112 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Blanes, Spain
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: €7-9 on bus
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €243 per person based on 2 people sharing