Need some serious sunshine? Then pack your swimming gear and head on down to Costa Brava, the beautiful coastlines of Catalonia that are home to more amazing beaches than you can shake a stick at!
Example departure dates:
I was poking around on Loveholidays and managed to come across some seriously nifty offers to Lloret de Mar, one of the most popular destinations on the Costa Brava. With loads of restaurants, bars and shops, there’s plenty to keep you busy – when you’re not too busy lounging about on the beach that is.
Included in all deals are your hotel stay and your return flights from either Dublin or Knock – you can also customise your departure airport over at the provider’s website as well. The Rosamar Maritim hotel is perfect for a relaxing week away. Situated in the quieter end of Lloret de Mar yet still close to all the action, you’ve got the beach just a stone’s throw away from you. On-site there’s also a rooftop pool where you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the Med. Half board catering rounds things up pretty nicely – if you really want splurge, there’s also the possibility to go all-inclusive (this will cost you a little extra).
To book your holiday simply click the links above to check out the holiday packages – there are plenty of other dates going as well in case these don’t suit you! :)
- Costa Brava Escape: 1 Week in Excellent 4* Hotel incl. Half Board Catering and Return Flights from Knock or Dublin from just €250
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin or Knock
- Destination airport: Girona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Rosamar Maritim Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava, Spain
- Meals: Half board included
- Airport transfer: Not included (option to add on to package)
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €250 per person based on two adults sharing